DePaul Center for Data Science is pleased to announce the Motorola Solutions Scholarship Program.
We are looking for bright undergraduate students to get involved in research in the area of Biomedical & Materials Informatics, Deep Learning with Applications to Biomedical Data, and Transportation Analytics that will start in January 2023. Selected students will receive a total stipend of $4,500 during the Winter, Spring, and Fall quarters in 2023 doing 10 hours of research each week.
|October 14, 2022||Application Submission Opens|
|November 11, 2022||Application Submission Priority Deadline*|
|November 15, 2022||Notification of Decision**|
|November 22, 2022||Confirmation of Participation***|
|January 2, 2023||Motorola Solutions Scholars Program Orientation (First Day of the Program)|
|December 31, 2023||Motorola Solutions Scholars Program Last Day|
* Will continue to receive and evaluate applications until the positions are filled
**Decision regarding applicant status: whether accepted, not accepted, or pending.
***Once an applicant has been accepted to the program, a response from the applicant, either accept or decline, must be received within one week of the date of the offer letter.
Support for Each Student Participant:
- Mentoring by a designated DePaul Data Science faculty and opportunities to interact with Motorola Solutions professionals
- Research training in an applied field of data science including Biomedical & Materials Informatics, Deep Learning with Applications to Biomedical Data, and Transportation Analytics
- Experience in a collaborative research environment
- Opportunities for internships with Motorola in the summer of 2023
- Stipend of $4,500.
- Full-time undergraduate student with at least 1 year of college/university course work completed as of January 1, 2023
- Application form
- Unofficial transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation.
About recommendation letters:
- It is your responsibility to ask your recommender to send the recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Motorola Solutions Foundation Scholars Recommendation for Student Name”.
Students should meet both of the criteria below.
- Students should have taken both of the following:
- Students should have taken at least one of the following: